Tuesday 11 December 2007

living?

what is the point?
where does it leave us?
where will we be in 5 yrs from now?
what is it i wanna do for a living?
who will i be with?
lee?
paul?
never know what is going to happen and never know where it is going to end
who will keep an eye on me when i leave home?
who will make sure i get by?

where will i go?
what will i do?
how will i live my life?
will i do what i have always wanted to do?
will i get married?
will i have kids?
will i be famous?

what ever i do these thoughts are running through my head!

3 comments:

stacey....X said...

everybody thinks them i do ! i worry bout losing every 1 i have and being left with nothing !!!

CrazyChick said...

well dnt worry bout it
i have been left doing nothing
ecuz no1 loves me!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think about them all contantly but i am a bit of a worrier :( lol
x x